View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 10:50 AM   #46
kurtfish

Sleep-In and Bring your own Bulldozer

The Fish of a Liftime was caught early last week during the day and I saw no evidence of squid on Friday pm or last Sat am. The launch is a mess and will likely be that way for quite sometime. The City's boozers are working the all the storm bull around our city streets and LJBT Club keeps dumping kelp in front of our ramp unabated. Be careful with the sharp drop-offs at the street and curb edges where stagnant water is now staying put during all tides. I still have confidence we will see a real squid spawn but I would not canceal any Superbowl Party plans you may have this weekend.

My son hooked a Thresher pup on Sat am that fortunately bit thru the line just as he was already talking about bringing the jaws to show-off at school. I yo-yoed my arms off both days with no white gold grabbing my jigs.

Killing two Fish of a Lifetime in one day seems a bit excessive. I am sure there is a good story behind Arne's fatal harvest but folks should be aware that Josh can provide release as well as catching lessons for those that are interested.

No large fish were caught last Friday as Josh's 12 hours on the water can atest to. Conditions were certainly not glassy last Sat or any day this week and I believe Mr. Miller looks a bit younger in his ?summer sun? Trifecta photo with different waders on as well.

Ten yaks and one PB out this am with some bird action as I looked out into the Canyon at 9am today. Although I am not a big f-ball fan I would say watch the game and wait for another report to varify the real situation. I may hit it again tomarrow pm so feel free to pm me if you want a timely report. Now, with the BD post the PBers will be out in force this weekend. Maybe, Mr. Miller holds gasoline futures in his portfolio?
kurtfish is offline   Reply With Quote