View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 11:15 AM   #12
Salty

@dorado123 Thanks! You'll get yours eventually I'm sure! One thing I've learned: They are not shy of bigger bait... On this day I was fishing in Redondo Canyon

@MITCHELL The blue fillets area always an interesting surprise. Thanks!

@FISH11 Very true. There are so many days when the weather and fishing suck, it's nice when everything comes together for a change

@PapaDave Thanks! They're definitely down there

@Saba Slayer Thank you sir The 2 limit on reds is a bummer for sure. Like you mentioned, there definitely doesn't seem to be a shortage of them out there! Seems they know that too since they're requiring descending devices on board. Almost as if they know we're all going to have to be sending back a lot of reds this season... Nice haul by the way! Love the colors on those flag rockfish. Last one I gave to my girlfriend and she said it looked like Nemo and she almost felt guilty making hot pot with it haha

@JohnMckroidJr Thank you John! Hoping to see more of your Florida trophies soon! Also, very cool photo from '79. Wish i could have been fishing then, but I wasn't even born for another 8 years! Missed the boat on that one, both literally and figuratively haha

@daperrin Definitely frustrating. Seems like when I want to find reds, I find everything else. When I want to move away from reds when I have limits, that's all I can find!
Salty is offline   Reply With Quote