View Single Post
Old 06-03-2017, 06:10 AM   #17
Sheephead

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris138 View Post
Please do post your old reports... YOU may be annoyed by them but many people learn from them. You will gain a lot more from a post that's a year old but contains lots of useful info, than a guy who just posts a pic of a seabass and one sentence.

You say that my late post is "boasting" or "tag and brag" but I actually post usable info in my threads. People who just put up a fish real-time and no intel are the real attention whores.

Bite changes all the time as well, hour by hour. By your own logic, timely fish reports are worthless. If you want a real report, come introduce yourself to me at the launch at o-dark-thirty when you are rigged up and ready to launch... I will give you the dope. I will always help those who are humble and put in the effort.
Well put dude and your right, your posts are very informational and user friendly to learn from. I love reading your posts! Usually can always take something away from them. Although kinda intimidating with your skull face shield I remember when we met on the water. I was a complete noob and you helped me get on the fish big time!

You guys just gotta spend more time on the water and sooner or later you'll meet someone knowledgeable like Chris or eventually make enough friends to stay in the loop. Great topic, thanks for bringing this one up!
Sheephead is offline   Reply With Quote