View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 06:49 AM   #21
Jimmyz123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamarack Studios View Post
What I see is a bunch of people sharing their opinions, so I'll add mine even Though you know what opinions are like....Being a sponsored fisherman, I don't really have a problem with Jimmy's post. That's his decision and his decision only. If he feels that strongly to share what happened, that's his deal. Not a thing wrong with it.

I would say this to jimmy, think big picture bud. In six months or a year down the road if your potential sponsor sees this thread, what kind of an impact will it have on that sponsorship? Everything you do as a sponsored angler is watched by someone, or someone that knows someone... You get the point. Always have to be thinking big picture.

I too left a sponsorship this year. I chose the other route and didnt say a thing, but if people ask I do tell them what happened and why I made the choice. Does it make me better nope, just different.

Tight lines- T minus 2 days before a 5 day to Cedros Island
Looking back I do wish I had done things differently. How I left the team, and what I said on the team page, was where I should have left my displeasure. For that I agree coming on here and letting the dirt fly was not right, but it's done, I'll take was crap I get for it, but will continue work hard at what I do, what I love, and I'm sure this will all go away after a while. If I'm never sponsored again I'm O.K. with that, but I will continue to support my local shops, friends, and do what I can to boost them up not expecting anything in return, their service is reward enough. The guys at OEX treat us well and provide a service that is above all others.

Guys, thanks for the possitives, negatives, and the whatevers I will use all of it to be a better person, and fisherman.

God Bless,
JimmyZ

Jimmyz123 is offline   Reply With Quote