Thread: Warden Stamp
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 08:59 PM   #17
Mr. NiceGuy
Manic for Life

It has nothing to do with being shamed for not spending "$5" more when we pay for our fishing license tax. Nor for being patted on the head with a warm fuzzy ego stroke for our heart-felt $5 of compassionate generosity.

It's about a never ending expansion of mindless government bureaucracy and ballooning socialized welfare in the form of government so-called jobs and government spending ... hiring lots of people at enormous expense to taxpayers and our economy who produce nothing at all, or far less than the cost to hire and support all these people, vehicles, buildings, equipment, meetings, studies, political money laundering, and so on. Five dollars is not a measure of anything when it comes to reckless and wasteful government spending of money they did not earn or produce themselves. It is overwhelming our economy. Bureaucracies never shrink. They will just keep expanding until until they collapse under their own weight. As peasants and pissants, we are all bled dry in this process.

They put their lives on the line? Some do, or have, I'm sure, but for the most part, that's another empty homily to shame us for questioning what they do, or for not coughing up more money for the coffers of those who expect to rule over us by orders and demands they generate themselves.

We all put our lives on the line, every time we walk out the door. Only as non-government-sanctioned citizens we are not allowed to wear a gun on our belt to protect ourselves and we have to pay for our own bullets.

Another new layer of expensive trained dogs and equipment will not make "busting poachers" any more efficient, especially from a patrol boat. Using cute dogs to touch our hearts is most likely just another PR stunt. It's a maneuver to suck more money and increase spending. What cold-hearted bastard can refuse a mere $5 add-on for a cuddly loyal dog? In reality, it's called a Trojan Horse and we are being played.

Our national debt is now 20 trillion dollars. It has MORE than doubled since the obama administration took over a mere 8 years ago. It went up 50% during the previous administration. Unfunded liabilities are somewhere in the uncountable hundreds of trillions because of this kind of delusional thinking and reckless behavior. This does not bode well for our future and for future generations. http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Anyway, that's all from me. This is a fishing forum .... not a politics forum, or government expansion forum, or redistribution of wealth forum. I barely have enough money to pay my own bills with what's left after everything that's extorted from me in all aspects of my life by the frivolous and unaccountable spenders who keep piling on and never stop demanding more.

With all due respect, this is not a personal attack. It's a fundamental voice of reason.

Too many ticks kill the dog. Meaning US, not the handsome German Shepard standing proudly on the bow of a shiny new patrol boat for a photo op.

Inane and bloated government intrusion into all aspects of our lives is too much, especially in California. Altogether, it is unsustainable.

Have a nice day

Last edited by Mr. NiceGuy; 01-06-2017 at 02:40 PM.
Mr. NiceGuy is offline   Reply With Quote