C.W.C.
Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geno Machino View Post
Looks like you got a few slugs there.
Nice Work! What pound test you using?
Thx for sharing. Geno
Hey Geno, Thanks!
The pound test leader I should be using Vs. actual test varies..
I ‘should’ be using a 10-20# fluorocarbon leader.
I’m spooled with a 65# dark green spectra, (same diameter as 10-12# mono) with a 4’ Flouro leader.
My poorly designed Lexa / aka Poor Mans Tranx, specifically the HP handle, constantly goes into gear prematurely, so that even 20# test easily breaks when loading up a 1oz ChatterBait for outerspace when the reel goes into “Park”, forcing me to use 25#. Good thing my favorite Premiere is slightly slimmer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man in the Sea View Post
Nice post Wade... lots of spotties.... thank you!!!
Thanks, Randy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicolly View Post
Great report, pics, and vid's...thank you! How is the new PA working for you? Any significant differences from your previous PA?
Thanks, nothing besides the extended H-Rails, she is working great! (I just get into a new PA 12 every year around the Fall to retain some retail.)
Positive. I’m sure I’ve caught the same fish at least twice. At least I hope I have! Too bad they all weren’t tagged to verify!..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Hill View Post
great report, video on the halibut was awesome. I've yet to catch my first halibut but I'm new at this ocean fishing so it will come. I was down at the bay a week ago and there were whitecaps and heavy winds so I didn't get out but you give me hope. Nice spottys also, looks like you had a really good day.
Thanks HH! Drag a ChatterBait and they won't leave it alone..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully1 View Post
That was a sick post.
Thanks, Sully!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toby View Post
Great post Wade
Thanks
Tim
Thanks for checkin’ it out, Tim!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FISH11 View Post
Great post Wade, good to see you are staying here now. See you changed local sponsor, hope that means you'll be around more. That's a lot of good size spotties. Nice Hali C&R too. See you out on the water soon. Mark
Thanks, Mark! I’m still flexible on both coasts, but with our 1st child soon on the way, I’ll be in SD about 80% of the year now, till she is a few years old an able to pedal her MirageDrive all on her own!? I should be deep south in Florida right as I’m typing this, but instead I have a box of Joe’s Stone Crabs being delivered FedEx on the 24th for safe measure!
Yes, I finally got to ride for the best team in the entire world. I cannot even begin to explain what it means to me, to even be slightly affiliated with FL.
Thanks Mark, ElaZtech just draws the Big 1’s in. I really don’t have to do too much to be honest, as it does the hard work for me.
Hope to see you next week OTW with a giant biscuit!

Seasons GreetingZ, BWE!!!