View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 05:32 AM   #6
Deamon

I've been on the outside edge watching Neil put this event together for the past few months. I had been hearing about (and finally saw yesterday) so many good dudes and companies step up with offerings of help, donations, especially the hand crafted works of art, all to benefit HOW. Jeff's custom made rods (Seeker's blanks)...Lenny's (Skrilla) custom made gaffs...Aztec Brewery's custom IPA made for this event(!)...OEX's Kayak Gift packages (Winna, winna, Chiken dinna!)...Sewer boys laying out their famous fish tacos...it goes on and on. Pat yourselves on the back boys, well done.

Mr. Patrick...from a different perspective...I thought Tony and Matt were on their best behavior yesterday, definitely HOLDING BACK on the swearing with a newby around...I'm just saying...Hanging with you guys at Shores weighing fish, meeting a bunch of BWE dudes, watching the launches and landings made for a very entertaining day...all for a good cause as well.

Lawdog...doing the stingray shuffle for at least an hour in cold water and shoulder high surf until he found all three of his rods earned my respect. And then there was...Captain America (you'll have to wait for Tony's video on this one.)

A very good day indeed. Cheers to everyone, especially Neil.

Jim
"The reality is that the wall was built to keep all Asians ~specifically Japanese and those that think they're japanese~ out of the U.S"

Deamon is offline   Reply With Quote