View Single Post
Old 11-08-2014, 10:26 AM   #549
yak-fishing-socal
kayak fishing socal

OK so I have had a few people pm me on here from my other post about my t15 looks like people want to know what kind of wheels I'm using for my kayak yes they are purple but I don't care if I come across black ones I'll swap them out...

I had the idea to use power wheels "wheels" after seeing the price of other sand tires.. I knew I needed something with a big footprint so when I was cleaning the backyard I notice my daughters power wheel was just sitting there getting ruined we lost the charger and it was pretty much junk so I asked her if I could have them, she said yes..and that's all there is to it..I'm not going to go into details on how to make a cart there are plenty of YouTube videos for that I just use big PVC pipe power wheel wheels and a pool noodle. I will upload better pictures when I get back into town..

And yes they work great on the sand as long as your kayak isn't too heavy or overloaded.. I don't even need to strap it to they kayak just put the cart by the cockpit and y'all should be good
This guy sells em for 15 for two
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb...735393213.html

OK I was able to locate so bigger and wider big wheel tires my other ones worked good these should be great

Last edited by yak-fishing-socal; 11-12-2014 at 05:11 PM.
yak-fishing-socal is offline   Reply With Quote