Thread: reel set up
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 10:40 AM   #8
warrior

The deal I got

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
You will like the adjustable clicker on the Trini for fishing macs. It's much nicer that having to tighten down the cast control for extra tension, then loosen it again to cast.
I work by the HB pier and take my walk there for lunch. One day a guy was selling all his gear because he was moving away and wouldn't need his ocean gear anymore.

He wanted $200.00 for the Trindad but of course nobody on the pier inlcuding myself had that on them. He had all these guys really low balling him on all his gear and he got really pissed. He turned to one guy and said OK give my $100.00 for the Trindad and the guy said no $80.00; luckly, I had $100.00 on me so I said I would give him the $100.00 he said sold. The guy trying to get it for $80.00 told me he was first and would give up the $100.00; the seller told him tuff sh$% and walk on. The reel is brand new, never used.

I got home looked it up on line and almost sh^& my pants on the price.

Anyway thanks again everyone.
With a prayer in my mouth I dashed unarmed through a line of soldiers my clothes were cut to pieces my horse was wounded but I was not hurt, as I reached the door of my lodge my wife handed me my rifle saying "here's your gun...fight"

The great Chief Joseph
warrior is offline   Reply With Quote