Thread: reel set up
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 11:35 AM   #11
warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Damn, that's a deal!
I connected up with that guy and bought some more gear, I told him that I saw how much that reel was worth so whatever price he gave me on his other stuff was cool; no negotiating. He appreciated that and still gave me a good deal on what I bought. I actually helped him go through his garage and organize for a garage sale. I've not used the reel yet so hopefully the great spirit will shine on my first adventure with it.

emrliquidlife'

Not planning on fishing YT specifically, I'm just getting all my gear set up while I'm recuperating from my knee surgery. I mainly fished bass from my yak but now I'm venturing out to the flatties and the YT. I realize it will take sometime to get the groove but I've picked up a lot a valuable information from the forum. I just have to put it to practice now.
With a prayer in my mouth I dashed unarmed through a line of soldiers my clothes were cut to pieces my horse was wounded but I was not hurt, as I reached the door of my lodge my wife handed me my rifle saying "here's your gun...fight"

The great Chief Joseph
warrior is offline   Reply With Quote