Thread: Fred hall 2016
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2016, 11:25 AM   #13
Cbad Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by ful-rac View Post
Fred Hall Show Special!

Join the CCA for $50, pay $10 for parking, will give you access to the Official Team Sewer Seminar !

Come learn how to tie on a sinker, how to buy a sabiki 500, how to crash land gracefully on the beach...Come meet Raul from Raul's Wild Kingdom (aka Jorge) ! Learn the proper way to wash down your kayak, and for the Long beach show only!!! Learn the secrets to being an ASShole on BWE and drive everyone KA-RAZY!!!

(Monster Truck Guy Voice)
For the low low price of $60 bucks, come meet your favorite team sewer members at the Fred Hall Show! Long Beach! Be there or be Not there!
Hi Mr. Sewer guys,
My name is Cbad Mike.
I've already perfected the secret to being an asshole on BWE but am really looking forward to seeing you guys live and in person. It's going to be a real dream come true for me. I can't wait to hear all of your wisdom that you will be sharing with us common folk.
Is there going to be an autograph session too so that we can meet our favorite SEWER rat?
I really can't wait..... Sorry I know I'm rambling but I'm just so excited to actually be in your presence.
If we can't meet I hope that maybe you can at least wave to me from the seminar stage. I'll be the one wearing a baseball hat and a boner.
Your biggest fan,
Cbad Mike

Ps. Jorge is SOOOOOOO cute!