View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 12:01 AM   #5
tasteslikechikn54

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnbykr2 View Post
lot's of good guys and gals here, with alot of great info "to share"...love SD and the Bay of which you are speaking of, I fished there with Jim Sammons one time, who taught me alot on tides there, I am sure you will find a "willing" fishin Buddy, well probably Buddies here somewhere...welcome to the addiction, we all meet when we can in various locations along the coast, not MLPA's coast...had to stick that in...and the New Guy buys donuts...Matt likes the maple bars but I think a nice mix is just as yummy at 5;30 in the morning at the launch
I will gladly buy doughnuts... I'm planning on hitting the bay a few more times to get a wee bit more comfortable... I'm hoping to gain as much information as possible before I try the dreaded 1st surf launch from la jolla... Have you fished the point lome kelp? Would you recommend I try fishing here first? Or is it pretty much the same as la jolla? Thanks again for your quick responses. Much obliged... And you're right about the whole addiction thing. Definitely hooked...
tasteslikechikn54 is offline   Reply With Quote