View Single Post
Old 03-19-2015, 07:17 AM   #14
wiredantz
Currently @ MLO Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by food4less562 View Post
Isn't the horseshoe 10 miles from long beach? Do you have any videos of you surf launching with the pontoons, sail and trolling motor? I bet it takes forever to set up that beast. Are you trailering it?
i carry the kayak right side up on the road , and velcro the sail down, and usually have the wheels attached already. They only thing i have to do at launch is attached the outrigger and fishing poles and im ready to go.

Remember its your kayak, your life. Screw destiny.... ( i even carry a torniquet on my life vest, flare gun etc)

+ in my mind having the outriggers increases my profile, so i like to think the shark will go after a smaller kayak ( so if you see me come next to you, its not because i like you)

Someone might feel safe, going out on a walmart kayak with no GPS, NO compass, no radio, No bilge pump. Just a fishing pole in their hand, not so in my case. To each his own, its your kayak anyways...

Team: Disbanded
You only have one chance in this life...make the right decision(s)...so you don't regret it

Last edited by wiredantz; 03-19-2015 at 08:43 AM.
wiredantz is offline   Reply With Quote