Thread: DREAMS ATTAINED
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2016, 11:58 AM   #5
MrPukaShell

Here goes, I dream every day I wake up. From what my wife has been telling me I dream while sleeping due to me muttering. Here are some of the things I got accomplished this year. Fished on 4 charters with my Dark Kings brothers and sisters. Fished one charter with the Get Bent folks. Made my annual camping trip to Carpinteria in April. Took a week vacation on Kauai with some friends and then spent 10 days on the Big Island with the wife. Made a camping trip to Oregon where 4 life long friends spent a week fishing and telling stories. Camped at the beach with the 4 grandkids (4, 6, 9 & 11). Made another annual camping trip at the beach with 4 families that date back 25 years. Had a Big Sur trip planned but the campground was closed due to the fire. Spent 8 days at Las Encantadas with some old and new friends. Just got back from a 2-day and got to chase 100 pound tuna. So did I knock off some of my dreams, yes I did. This does not include days with the wife or family, kayaking days, fishing the surf, watching the sunrise or sunset as I dream of these things too. Also dreamed of getting across the border quicker so I applied for Global Entry/Sentri as soon as I got back from my last trip. Gotta dream to make things happen. So happy the year is not over.
MrPukaShell is offline   Reply With Quote