View Single Post
Old 02-21-2016, 10:40 AM   #1
Gr8fuldude

2015 Wilderness Systems Thresher 140, $1000

This kayak rocks, but I'm moving on to bigger and hobie things, and I don't have room to store two kayaks. This kayak is in great condition, always rinsed, minimal scratches,

I absolutely love the flex-pod removable fish finder console, perhaps my favorite feature on the kayak. Tons of storage, you can even store 8 foot rods in the hull. Very stable never flipped it through multiple launches at LJ, or through crazy-a$$ five foot swells/chop in Sea of Cortez (I remember Monstahfish yelling, "Damn, this is rodeo sh@t!").

But either way, this kayak is a thing of beauty. I can also guarantee you'll have easy launch conditions at LJ just like in the photo

One challenge is that I live in Tehachapi (I know, I know, look it up on a map ), but I'd be willing to drive it down to West Covina area for anyone committed to pulling the trigger.

My wife wants me to include "girl not included". I told her "Of course your not included sweetie, your worth a lot more than $1000!"

Edit: The sale involves only the kayak and the Werner Tybee CF IM (240 cm) carbon fiber paddle. Also I could take the kayak to the LB Fred Hall Show on Saturday Mar 5th.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_0253.jpeg (39.1 KB, 294 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_2140.jpeg (26.1 KB, 293 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_2148.jpeg (24.5 KB, 291 views)

Last edited by Gr8fuldude; 02-21-2016 at 08:08 PM.
Gr8fuldude is offline   Reply With Quote