View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 06:20 AM   #64
YakDout
Brandon

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPukaShell View Post
Update: The wife and I made the drive down to Calexico for our appointment. Mine was at 1:30 and the wife at 2:00. We checked in at 1:11 and were given some paperwork to fill out. Basic questions 2 pages long and headed for room 2. Room 2 was crowded and I thought we were going to be there for a while. We were there for 10 minutes or so and they called the wife first and me second. They take your picture and fingerprints. We were out of there and in the car by 1:40. The process was quick. The only hard part for us was finding the place. It is actually at the Border crossing station at the "East" crossing. I believe the Highway is #7. I will let you know when I receive my card in the mail. From then on it will be the short line for me.
Seems like there are many here going the sentri route, which is great. Anyone who wants to catch a ride with me to Baja will have to have a sentri, otherwise it would be pointless to have the sentri. Robert you are welcome to catch a ride with me anytime. And that goes for any of you who are getting the sentri or already have it. I am starting a new job in two weeks, and expect to be very busy next year so we will see how many times I make it down.
YakDout is offline   Reply With Quote