View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 08:02 AM   #131
TheBentRod

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildernessWanker View Post
My shirt came in yesterday, totally Bad@$s! I got in trouble after the following conversation took place with my wife though:

Wife-"A package came in for you today, I think it's your shirt."
Me-"Awesome! How does it look? Is it the right size? I heard they're pretty sweet, what do you think?"
Wife-"I didn't open it but I can."
Me-"Ok, DON'T! I'm leaving work now and will head home, so just leave it on the table."
Wife-"You're not off yet, it can wait until you get home."
Me-"It's Friday and I already wrapped everything up for the week, I'll see you in a few."
Wife-"Ummmm, just a couple weeks ago you told me you couldn't get off early because it was Friday and you told me those were crazy days for you."
Me-".........."
Wife-"Then a fishing shirt shows up and you are in a hurry to call it a day and head home to open it."
Me-" It's not just a fishing shirt, it supports a good cause."
Wife-"You're ridiculous!"
Me-"I know, but I'm almost home so I'll show you the shirt and you'll see what I'm talking about."
Wife-"Pure ridiculousness! Should I leave I on the porch so you can get to it before you come in the house?!"
Me-"That'd be nice, would you mind?!"
You the man! You slipped up and did not skip a beat. Just like a Kayak anglers wife to see the obvious. Let's see... Get off early to do honey do's or get my cool shirt? Easy choice for me!!
TheBentRod is offline   Reply With Quote