View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 04:57 PM   #69
DESTROYER

I was super reluctent to post a reply or even be a part of this thread all together. I am going to play peace maker here so bare with me. What's the purpose guys of bashing others on the computer? We are all fisherman and we all kayak do the love of it. Far fetch stories and tall tales have always been a part of a fisherman's lifestyle. The fish that got away is always bigger than the one landed. How many times have you heard, "you should have been here yesterday"? We may not all get along and we may not all agree with each others meathods of fishing but thats what make each one of us individuals. I've met just about every single one of you that post on BWE and I got to say that non of you are bad people. If I was an outsider looking in, post like this and the ones earlier this year would turn me off of kayak fishing. These post are a misrepresentation of the sport. I think that most of it is. Brent obviously runs this web-site and I'm sure the last thing he wants is a pissing match on an open forum, we're as bad as girls. Many of us look to this website to gain information, read stories to pass time at work, and to see if the bite is going off. Many of us have wives and kids and live through reading your stories because we can't get out more than once a week. I think that whatever happened on the water between Josh and Chuck is between Josh and Chuck. Many of you might not think much of what I have to say, but I think the best meathod of calling others out is in a PM or too their face. I've read this thread and I found it amusing just like a childhood fight in the school yard, but then I started to feel angey because of where this is heading. Brent has worked hard to try to get all the kayak manufactures to come together and some of us have been lucky enough to representatives of those manufactures. I'm no but I think we can all keep the mud slinging to a minimum! My 2 Cents!

TL-Matt Moyer
DESTROYER is offline   Reply With Quote