View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 07:03 PM   #12
sanjuancapokayak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad52 View Post
Nice report, "My teacher, recommend going returning to Hogan's and choosing up some snowmobile Leads and some capability flukes. They can explain to you how to rig them so that they are weedless. You won't reduce nearly so many to the algae and stones as frequent cause heads"
went in there and did what you guys recommended. The gal in there, Stephanie I think her name is...was very helpful. Landon showed me how to rig. Was back at it today in semi-fog. Learning it up. Gotta get me that halibut rig still (one with the treble hook at the end and reg. hook in the nose. First time in there I got four plastics and squid ($11) This time, Stephanie was very helpful in spending my green ($51)
Everyones been so helpful. That's what I dig about Kayaking so far. People being kind enough to help those starting out.

Caught a 14" calico today. He's gonna be dinner tomorrow. Cool how them big bass hit the plastic on the sink! Was fishing frozen Ghost Shrimp and that stuff is hard to hook! Now I know why they call it Ghost Shrimp, cause when you reel in...it's vanished.

Thanks for the Weedless rig know how...total plastics lost today was nada.

Whit-

Last edited by sanjuancapokayak; 10-30-2012 at 07:15 PM.
sanjuancapokayak is offline   Reply With Quote