View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 05:39 AM   #63
MrPukaShell

Update: The wife and I made the drive down to Calexico for our appointment. Mine was at 1:30 and the wife at 2:00. We checked in at 1:11 and were given some paperwork to fill out. Basic questions 2 pages long and headed for room 2. Room 2 was crowded and I thought we were going to be there for a while. We were there for 10 minutes or so and they called the wife first and me second. They take your picture and fingerprints. We were out of there and in the car by 1:40. The process was quick. The only hard part for us was finding the place. It is actually at the Border crossing station at the "East" crossing. I believe the Highway is #7. I will let you know when I receive my card in the mail. From then on it will be the short line for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPukaShell View Post
Give you folks an update on my Global Entry process. Filled out the forms online at the GOES website. They approved our applications yesterday and I scheduled our interviews in Calexico for 12/8/2016. If I scheduled in Los Angeles it was May 15th. San Diego was in January or February. Will let you know how the interview went when it is done.
MrPukaShell is offline   Reply With Quote