View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 08:44 AM   #11
Dannowar

Gotta love the censorship of free speech so as to not hurt YAKJOES feelings of all people. Dude has done nothing but instigate and pester people with his pompous ramblings. I guess communities like this aren't allowed to regulate themselves, we need a higher power. Kinda feels strange that I can't tell someone to stop polluting this board with BS but people are allowed to make openly homophobic invites, and racist jabs With little or no consequence.

I'm not mad. I'm disappointed.

Mattrabasco; where I come from (ten minutes from la jolla) , the surf community has always been tight knit. If some yahoo paddles out to a premier wave, starts talking out his ass, and doesn't follow the general etiquette, he gets sent packing.

I guess the fishing community is nothing like that and we should all just group hug, hold hands and let illiterate buffoons keep insulting the time and effort we've all put in.

I just found out I'm allergic to squid of all things, I guess I'll go chill out now.