View Single Post
Old 09-16-2016, 11:32 AM   #46
Aaron&Julie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murray View Post
One of webster's definitions of race is: a category of humankind that shares certain distinctive physical traits. I trust that you are not inferring that crime is related to the physical characteristics of any certain race.
Not at all, it's just a numbers thing, not a racist thing at all, and if you think that's the case then you belong in the ignorant group.
I NEVER said white people don't poach or commit crimes, or far Eastern people aren't good, or that black people are the ones committing all the crimes.
Go back to my post, and state facts that prove I'm wrong about what I DID say.
You can't, so why did you even both looking up the Webster's definition of race and quoting it word for word? Don't read into what I said as anything but an observation.
I didn't show graphs a-la ful-rac, nor I did single out a single race. When I mentioned about drive by shootings, it was what I saw with my own eyes long ago, having lived in Compton, Inglewood and Lennox, when I was young. I forget which one it was, Crips shooting Bloods, or Bloods shooting Crips. It doesn't matter, but when I moved into a white neighborhood, the shootings and stabbings I saw first hand didn't happen...just saying...observation-wise.

What I said was about %s and occurrences, in both cases I am correct.

But, whoever mentioned it earlier, man oh man kayak fishing must be lousy right now, this crap belongs on FB.

Oh, the yellowfins are on a tear right now off of San Diego...go get 'em!

Last edited by Aaron&Julie; 09-16-2016 at 02:08 PM.
Aaron&Julie is offline   Reply With Quote