View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 11:19 AM   #67
habanero

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DARKHORSE View Post

A friend heard my screams of joy and came over to take some photos. I knew she was over forty, but I told Paul she looked short. Paul replied, "are you kidding me"? "She's long". Paul just got back from out of town and sent me one photo, I thought I'd share.

A little blurry, but it's not easy taking pictures with violently thrashing, battle-ship sinking, pissed off giant Halibut.
Why did it take you so long to post the second photo? You should be apologizing for the bad composite work and not this "Paul" fellow for the blurry camera work. By out of town, do you mean Alaska or is that fish enlarged like your ego and superimposed over a staged pose? Why are you wearing a nice button down shirt while fishing? It is obvious to my trained eye that this is some kind of Hollywood green screen trick. The dark edge along your sleeve show you should have not saved the original staged photo with pre-multiplied Alfa so it would blend better with the old La Jolla background photo. If you put so much time into doctoring a photo, you should at least hire a professional!