View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 10:01 AM   #68
MalibuJohnny

Busted again! Please just admit this one has been doctored!

Quote:
Originally Posted by habanero View Post
Why did it take you so long to post the second photo? You should be apologizing for the bad composite work and not this "Paul" fellow for the blurry camera work. By out of town, do you mean Alaska or is that fish enlarged like your ego and superimposed over a staged pose? Why are you wearing a nice button down shirt while fishing? It is obvious to my trained eye that this is some kind of Hollywood green screen trick. The dark edge along your sleeve show you should have not saved the original staged photo with pre-multiplied Alfa so it would blend better with the old La Jolla background photo. If you put so much time into doctoring a photo, you should at least hire a professional!
If you copy the photo and paste it onto a word document you can see the changes.

First, you paste the photo onto the document.

Second, right click the photo and select edit picture. There you will find the brightness and contrast. Slide the bar to that says brightness to about 5 or 6 then set the contrast bar to about 31-33. Then you will se the edge of the right shoulder, fish tail and hand... there you can see the shadow of the overlay of Josh onto the kayak. the more you move the brightness and contrast buttons the more defined the” paste" will become. I have already done it, but I cannot paste it into the area.

Pictures of interest…Photoshop?

The morning looked promising with a nice current (still dark?)

Mid-day I made that move to a spot where I caught a Flounder last week (still dark?)

A couple of hours passed without so much as a raked bait (still dark?)

My only hope is that my story will inspire (nope)

Make sure to pack a lunch (yellow tail sammies?)

I can appreciate the lack of monkey see monkey do mentality and being an only child I can relate (what if both monkey’s are only children?)

Maybe one man's trash is another man's treasure. (Calico bass trash?)

Most guys think I'm nuts when I release twenty pound Halibut or Flounder as I call them (full of *#&$ maybe)

With sore arms from the monster Yellowtail the last few weeks and plenty of White Seabass in the freezer (and the rest throughout the sushi restaurants in La Jolla)

I set out in pursuit of a new trophy. I've caught a few Halibut over forty in my time and released a number of Flounder this year, but I wanted a monster---a fish of a lifetime. (Oh here is where the story starts!)

Unfortunately, three Thresher Sharks and a big Black Seabass were on the other end of the line. (This would give any other mortal a boner)

Everything you could possibly want was in place, but I just had that feeling in my gut, a feeling that apparently wasn't going away. I made that annoying treck right back from where I came---the sandy desert. (Maybe guilt for telling another tall tale?)

But I was reminded on my first bait to always, always, always, follow your gut. (Huh?)

Please just admit this one has been doctored!