View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 01:42 PM   #72
MalibuJohnny

Nothing hateful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Malibu Johnny

I assure you it's a legit fish.....

I have nothing against ya man, but why not use the ignore button if you don't want to read about Josh or other people you dislike???

In these times of the impending MLPA doom, why try and divide people?
I just don't get what your trying to acheive and I certainly don't have to either, it's your opinion and you are certainly entitled to it and have every right to express your opinion...but why don't you use the PM and talk to him directly? Like my mom always used to say "if you don't have anything nice to say it why say it?" Do everyone a favor in the respect that if you have negative things to say to someone take it to the PM feature and handle it that way.

This is a public forum and you certainly have your right to post however you would like although I think in the general opinion of the board if you have something negative and personal to say to someone you shouldn't do it openly on the forum.

Just my 2 and 1/2 cents on the matter. I have nothing against you Malibu Johnny as you have never said anything mean to me or about me that I am aware of and please don't mistake this a hateful post towards you just merely a suggestion to stop the division of a somewhat fragmented community as it is now anyway. I have no idea if you and Josh have had words before or have some personal battle going on, nor do I want to know it is not my business. I am just personally tired of all the negative things on fishing boards regardless of who put them there. Smile and go fish everybody!!!

OR

Post some fish pics of the ones you have caught and smile and realize that it's just fishing!
Can you prove that photo was not tampered with? (like the others before?) This has nothing to do with the FISH!

Listen...I am not a lurker as most of you think! I dont waste a lot of time waiting for another "ghost" story or how someone can hold his breath for three minutes. I have my share of fish stories and fish pictures...I don't fish for the Threahers, White Seabass, Yellowtail or even want to spend the day dealing with the mass of nuckle heads trying to mount a throphy being lead by someone who post stories that are at most novella's.

The pictures I would post are of no value to most of you anyway. I spend my Kayak time with my kids, and the young family members. We drift the bays and channels hope to get just a fish...a trophy at one pound to these kids. So me posting pictures of kids with barely legal fish, well I don't think it would give any of the Josh minion or underlings the boner they would get otherwise.

As far as the "In these times of the impending MLPA doom, why try and divide people?" matter goes...The posts on this site are the exact reason why people want to close these areas to fishing. PETA and all those other Human-i-acts will see thess magnificant fish hanging from the grinning silly smiles and react. Just like you would if you saw something that seems to have suffered. I have had my fill of "ghosts" and really big fish, after spending 8 years as deckhand on most of the local boats (and some in San Diego) so it wouldn't bother me one bit not to fish LJ...now don't forget, my letters and emails and cash has gone the same places yours has.

One more thing, I have had the pleasure of standing in a group of fellow Kayak Fisherman while listening to Josh tell another amazing fish story...was'nt empressed then and won't be... Sorry Minion and Underlings.

I love to fish and will continue as long as I live...don't need some one or a group of "ghost hunters" to give me a hand and by no means any jealousy.
Just get that correct.

So make sure your stories are true and the pictures not phony...there are a few other out there who feel the same

Once again I will say I will refrane from my comments, as I have respect for the greater percentage who participate in the fourm. I will only say nice things when I can...

I sware! X