View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 03:23 PM   #10
skiptomyzoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justjeff View Post
What part of Ohio are you looking to move from?
At one point 15 minutes outside of Cleveland, now about 30 but the nice thing is I can leave whenever as going month to month atm. Also I have nickle and dimed myself for a while now for this reason so I have a decent amount of savings to work with.

It should be about a 37 hour drive although I did a longer one before in April (from here through Colorado, NV, etc. then from San Francisco down through all the way down to Austin, then all the way to Nashville and back up approx 7500 miles). This was done as a vacation but also to see where I wanted to live. I have hit the east coast many a time before so I was already familiar with that.

How about yourself before you transferred for good? Columbus/Marysville area guessing by the airport you landed at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdspeed View Post
If your gonna keep looking from there for awhile, try CL in San diego, believe it or not but some pretty good small companies are using Craigslist to get the word out on the cheap.

Might trip over an area of interest you hadn't thought of before just by going through the jobs list.
This is really good info, thank you. I have not used craigslist for such in a while as last time up here a lot posted was got work from home junk/spam/etc. from companies whose main goal appeared to be just to solicit an e-mail address. In turn at that time, I always ignored it as a job search engine.

Last edited by skiptomyzoo; 08-30-2013 at 03:34 PM.
skiptomyzoo is offline   Reply With Quote