View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 08:22 AM   #66
Mtobolsky
Loves his member

one last thing..........ive been out to LJ a lot...not as much as some more than others and odly enough, my best day ever was with 200 of my closest friends... a good split between PB'rs and yakers but we did outnumber them......there were sphincters out there and luckily i was right next to one of them when i pulled up about 50 yards away from him (about as far away as you could get from anyone) and set up my 1'st, 2n'd, 3rd and 4th drift and slammed a yellow or bruiser BSB (safely released) every freakin time....it was the best thing on this planet.... i was just being friendly asking what all the baloons were about making conversation with a fellow angler even though he was a pb'r and he started cussing up a storm about all these other people gettin in on his space and how he's been there all nigh with nothing to show for it. What sweet redemption to just get slammed right in front of him!!!!

baloons.....ha....guess he didn't know the squid were on the bottom along with every other fish in the sea slurpin them up.....good times.....

One thing that pissed me off though was that i saw him get whacked with a 5 min fight only to see it was a bat ray so his dumb ass took his anger out on the poor thing and shanked the thing about fifty times before dropping him back in davies locker...wht a prick!!

all i know is i consider all you yakers out there my comrades when im there, happy to share and greatfull for info...there's enough fish out there trust me, even on the busy days.