View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 01:28 PM   #67
driftwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherm View Post
Not exactly bro.................back in April I posted my PB yellowtail on this board. I posted three days after i caught it and it was a good three weeks into the bite. The next thing you now guys with 19 posts and shit were giving me a hard time about posting. I was being blamed for private boats....yaks.....spearos being out fishing. It's kinda crazy.

Oh ya.....I got two big WSB back in June..................is that waiting long enough to post
I see your point sherm. But, my point is more general. Many have posted their own fish report when the fishing was slow. Even if you post/report just once a year thats good. ( your own)

Now, as far as posting durring a hot bite, Well, that all depends if you like fishing with a small crowd or a very large crowd. too many different opinions regarding that.
And how long should you wait to report after a hot bite? Not sure about that one. Like Bush once said... "you can't be all things to all one" Has it been a hot bite lately? Well, I don't know work has been keeping me away from fishing.

I guess the only way to find out is "go fish." soon. And if its wide open balls out fishing I'll send you a P.M. Sherm. But thats just me.
I don't own the whole ocean just as small part of la Jolla in front of the condo - soooo stay away you PB's!