Thread: Ghost Fever...
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 10:59 AM   #76
FISHIONADO

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcsasher View Post
All I have to say about all this at this point is, How many of you out there have in the past fished for trout and had your limit in a short time but continued to fish because you drove all the way out to some lake in the middle of nowhere and your going to make it worth your time, or gone out for lobster and had you limit but your buddy didn't have his yet so you continued to catch lobsters hopping for larger ones and giving the smaller ones to your buddy so he could get his limit or even being over your limit at home in the freezer, so you could stock up on them for later into the summer. Now is that not a violation in itself, to continue because you caught your limit too soon or to stock up on lobsters to last for a few more months? So judge yourself first before throwing stone at others.fficeffice" />>>
>>
I've never done any of those things you mentioned. I did catch a lingcod on a fish trap at the bottom of a sabiki rig once, lingcod were in season so I took it home and ate it. Someone responded to my post showing that I was in violation with more than two hooks on a line for lingcod. I had read the DFG regs but missed that point for lingcods. I am sorry about that violation and would never allow it to happen again. Many people learned from that post also.

I do go 80mph on a 65mph freeway often, but I don't see the relation to this issue.
FISHIONADO is offline   Reply With Quote