View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 10:30 PM   #1
DHSDave

Finally bought First Kayak...

After alot of research and trips down to OEX, I finally decided on and picked up a Malibu Stealth recently. Really happy with my first yak so far with just a couple trips to the lake under my belt to date. Brian L at OEX was very patient with me and answered all of my endless questions making the purchase much easier. I eneded up going with the CUDA/Eagle FF/Sonar w/ram mount, battery box, integrated plumbed livewell, crate, aquabound carbon stingray paddle, rigging for extra seat in rear and a few choice accessories. I have already built a PVC rack, installed Malone wall mounts and just put a rack on my Tacoma.

I am now ready to step up for some sea trials and would really like to try the La Jolla Kelp. Anyone planning on going out this weekend, would love to tag along and learn from the more experienced yakers. Hoping to also find some of the productive areas for yt as well as macs to load up on for both live bait fishing and the upcoming lobster season. Hope to see a few of you on the water...

DHSDave is offline   Reply With Quote