View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 05:51 PM   #20
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
A MONTH from today some of us will be fishing in paradise.

Mr Pukashell
Svendawg
CookieMonster
Buddha
Mahigeer
Defjack
Monstafish
Gr8fuldude
Makobob

GunRunner would like to join us but needs a ride so if you have room in your truck please let me know. He is active duty military. We also have room for a couple more fishermen......................

We just got back earlier today and you should have a report on that trip soon.

MAHIGEER you will have the opportunity of a lifetime, there are fish all over down there. We saw, Yellows, Cabrilla, needle fish, Corvina, Bass, Triggers, Grunts, Sierra and others. Turtles, whale sharks, rays too. YOUR mission should you accept it will be to TEACH ME to post pictures. Your reward will be a trip you should never forget and MOORE pictures from my future trips..

As for food this last trip we ate most nights at the restaurant, it was quick, easy, no prep, no cleanup and good food. We supplied the meat, they cooked it family style and it cost us $5.00 per head plus drinks and tips, they served salads, rice, beans, tortillas and salsa along side our meat or fish. By doing it this way we just dropped off our frozen meat when we got there and it went into their freezer until the day it was needed. We ate around 5:30 each evening and had time to fish after dinner. Breakfast and lunch are on you so bring what you like. I will do breakfast burritos a couple mornings for those who do not leave at first light.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
makobob is offline   Reply With Quote