View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 10:22 AM   #29
wiredantz
Currently @ MLO Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silbaugh4liberty View Post
I guess I got that Launch all to myself then!!! Last traffic ticket (expired Drivers License) Judge told me it was a misdemeanor (potentially 6 months in jail), and how would I like to plea. So I handed him a Affidavit which I filed on the record advising him that I was going to File Felony Charges against him if I was deprived of my rights under color of Law Pursuant to Title 42 USC 1983. (I'll see you're misdemeanor and raise you a FELONY!! ) He could've been looking at a minimum of a year in Federal Prison and 100k fine!

CASE DISMISSED!

Know your rights people and there's nothing to worry about.

You are right...

These Municipal Codes are statutory rule violations.
There are no injured partys.
You are correct… these are statutory regulations and police can cite you on statutory regulations, it is their job.
What they do is against our Constitutional Rights because there is no injured partys for them to take us to court and there is no written contract.

But if you get a ticket… you still need to spend your personal time/money preparing for the court… writing a Demur on why the court should not hear the case…. Write in for Judicial Notice and Discovery and Brady Request… It’s a lot of non-paid time … for the harassment we receive….

The officer can just write the ticket and then get paid for showing up to court… not knowing anything but what statue was broken, There is no crime without the rule….

That given said… I can probably assume most kayakers live check to check.. they are not going to take the time to fight these regulations and so these Large City just Trample over them.

Kayaking and traveling by water way is so old that it has Been our right since the birth of time…. But now they want to subject us to their laws by making us sign a Boater card license and take a class….

Now if the City can prove, it is their own private property…. I think that would change the story… Is it public land or private land?

The problem is that I don’t know the History there… was that Man made.. is it considered Private Property…?

Team: Disbanded
You only have one chance in this life...make the right decision(s)...so you don't regret it
wiredantz is offline   Reply With Quote