View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 10:39 AM   #1
Billy V

NOAA SURVEY-Don't Get Screwed!

What's Up Guys...

Yes I'm still here although I don't post much anymore...
- but this is something that Sounds an Alarm Bell with Me and many, many more kayak/spero fisherman that fought hard during the entire MLPA/Robbery.

NOAA has mailed out thousands of letters to fisherman across the state in HOPES you fall for the trick and give them information that will be used against you - AGAIN!
-they include 2 one dollar bills in order to lull you into a false sense of security and guilt you into filling out a SURVEY which will provide details of your fishing activity in California.

Do You Remember Marine Map? When they sent out 1000 online Surveys to fisherman in hopes of collecting Your Fishing Activities in California?
- I sure Do! and then every single place that you stated you fish for a specific species was closed off to a Marine Reserve!

Please don't fall for this pathetic trick again! Guys thought they were genuinely doing good - and were Screwed Over Royally in the End with this exact data that was collected with these surveys.

I have been to Every MLPA Meeting and almost Every Science Advisory Meeting, so I stand witness to what happened first hand - along with many others from this website.

Steer Clear - the Eco-terrorists are at it again.
Junk Science Used to Screw You Over - and Steal More of Your Fishing Grounds.

Billy V

P.S. this in no way affects how I feel personally about Owen, he is a good Scientist and kayak fisherman - but a cog in the wheel of people making bad decisions.