View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 08:23 PM   #3
FISH11

FU** appeals. it's long over due that some dumb ass judge realize that seals do not have more right than people and especially a section of beach that was improved by Ellen Scripps and donated to the State of California with the explicit understanding that it was to be for the use of "The Children", not fuc*n seals. When I was a kid I used to swim and play there and lived 1 1/2 blocks away. Seal were in there area but kept to them selves in more remote areas that are much harder to get into by humans. They did just fine for thousands of year. This Monday while fishing in La Jolla after loosing my 7th mac to a fuc*n seal in less then 3 hours. I had a strong urge to go to the Children's pool and waste every single seal on that beach. How awesome it would be to have someone go onto the sand and waste then all with an AR. Fuc* those stupid tourist and the Fuc*n Mayor for keeping the rest of us from the beach. If they want to keep people out, than the beach should be returned to it's original state of unimproved and remove all wall, walkways and the life guard tower, till there is no trace there was ever anything there.

Last edited by FISH11; 05-04-2016 at 05:41 AM.
FISH11 is offline   Reply With Quote