View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 09:44 PM   #12
Gino

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmercury View Post
the wording on the podium there is very obviously fake.

As far as I know, neither campaign has an official position on the MLPA process. Brown's campaign has at least responded to some letters on the issue basically saying he will listen to all sides including fishermen but not taking a position. I'm sure there are a lot of people here that will not be voting for him. I will, however, point out that Megabucks is your archetypal "yacht club party" republican and those people like seeing fishermen in their ocean view about as much as the laguna types.

you will pretty much never find anyone running on a major party ticket that supports "less government," only people with differing opinions on the role of it.

Yeah it is fake becuase i put it there. I posted this and another pic along time ago.

The guy is a Green nut... What more else do you need to know? You think hes not in favor of the MLPA? please... maybe hell forget to shut his phone off and youl hear how he really thinks about it.
http://www.jerrybrown.org/record/environment These his enviormental record.
The guy founded the California Coastal commision...

dude im voting for Dale Ogden the Libertarian canidate becuase im for the most part a libertarian (conservative kind) i like how becuase i post a picture joking on Jerry that im pushing for a meg whitman.

The "Laguna" types are Lefties my friend. The voting records prove it too. And most of the Palos Verdes Hollywood types namly Barbara Striesand are the ones who have contibuted to the MLPA and she aint no republican..

You be really suprised on Californias Voting. They are acually a moderate conservative state, i could list examples many being recent ones too. But the Districting is rather lopsided to the left, it explains why nearly 2/3 of the states legislature are Democrats. And that is the key to the pie.

Ron paul ran on a major ticket for presidency too. Hes for even less goverment than Reagan and Palin, But people wanted Hope instead

Hey i could be all wrong! maybe Jerry brown is secretly cool with fisherman and the sportfishing community? You wont know till you find out. But im willing to bet some Apples That if he wins the Governors race you all in for a big suprise...
Gino is offline   Reply With Quote