View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 02:55 PM   #70
MrPukaShell

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPukaShell View Post
Update: The wife and I made the drive down to Calexico for our appointment. Mine was at 1:30 and the wife at 2:00. We checked in at 1:11 and were given some paperwork to fill out. Basic questions 2 pages long and headed for room 2. Room 2 was crowded and I thought we were going to be there for a while. We were there for 10 minutes or so and they called the wife first and me second. They take your picture and fingerprints. We were out of there and in the car by 1:40. The process was quick. The only hard part for us was finding the place. It is actually at the Border crossing station at the "East" crossing. I believe the Highway is #7. I will let you know when I receive my card in the mail. From then on it will be the short line for me.
Update: I am now enrolled in the Trusted Traveler program with SENTRI. Started the process on November 12th. Interview on 12/8. Approved on 12/19 according to an email and my GOES account. Card received last week of December (Use a PO Box and don't get there daily). Activated the card in my GOES account on 1/2. For me the process was about 7 weeks. Told the wife we are going to get some shrimp.
MrPukaShell is offline   Reply With Quote