View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 12:31 PM   #11
Jimmyz123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPatrick View Post
Sorry to say, there won't be a Bass and Brew 2014. My wife and I have decided to focus on losing weight. I was born with a bone disease that I lost my left femur head to when I was five. I have a different condition in both of my knees and bursitis in both shoulders. My doctors said that I'd be lucky to not need a knee replacement by 50. Well, I'm lucky. Dropping weight will take stress of my joints. It refuse to stop paddling! Even if I do take forever to time surf launches because I have a hard time getting on my yak safely in the surf zone .
We both work full time and her job is up in Foothill Ranch. A sixty mile drive one way. putting on an event is like a second job, as Neil and Wade can attest to.
I plan to attend as many events this year as possible and help out if I can. We really loved putting on last years event and do plan on having a Bass and Brew 2015. I'm kicking around ideas for 2015 and will keep BWE crew informed.

Attachment 12251

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Your health is most important. Looking forward to a possible 2015 B&B, but mostly looking forward to a healthier you and your wife.

God Bless,
JimmyZ

Jimmyz123 is offline   Reply With Quote