View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 08:07 AM   #16
SGV Rookie

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgodber View Post
Thanks for the feedback guys!

SGV Rookie - to answer your question: Right now GreenFish is a VERY small startup company, so our ability to impact MLPA is not very big. Instead - we have selected a handful of partners, such as United Anglers, who are fighting the good fight for us anglers. Through our GreenFish Gives program, every time someone buys gear on our site, they can select one of our partners to donate a portion of the proceeds to (we give up 10-20% of our margin for this and it goes directly to our partners).

This allows us to focus our efforts on building our brand / business while financially supporting these organizations who are fighting for our rights!

thanks for your support
Bryan Godber - GreenFish
Thanks For your response Bryan. I'm willing to support organizations like yours especially if its for the kids and their future. Please keep us up to date on anything your organization is doing, I would love to see some local tackle shop seminars or something to learn more about Greenfish. Just Catch and release is one thing, but sustainable fisheries? I just want to learn more (Just read The Secret Life of Lobsters).
Dave
SGV Rookie is offline   Reply With Quote