View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 04:01 PM   #37
DESTROYER

LOCALS ONLY

C'mon guys! Andy said it the best, then again, Andy's always been a class act...go figure . I for one could see though the post, call it experience, but when the shit gets thick and post get long when there saying nothing was caught . I for one think people take the internet way to serious. Even these icons sometimes can't help you not look like a jerk. I was lucky enough to get into kayak fishing a long while back. We used to have LJ all to ourselves and I gotta say, I like it better now when you have 30 of your closest friends out there. I counted 25+ kayakers out there on Sunday and who got the YT.....Andy, Tyler Durden, and Gary Sulliven. There were a lot of other great fisherman out there, I guess what I'm trying to say, it doesn't matter if the yakkers are stacked up on any given day, the usual suspects almost always get their fish.

I've got to say to Brad, you did this to yourself posting all those sweet pictures of your catches. Your face has become a icon on this site and Bloody Decks. If you don't want people fishing next to you, blur your face out. I was saying to Todd as we went back in on Sunday, "Look at all those PB around the Dolphin"! "You would think that if you spent $30,000 on a boat, you could find your own spot". Most fisherman don't trust their own instincts and that's why they follow you, plus your good. Take it as a compliment

My 2 CENTS!

Matt Moyer