View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 09:36 AM   #13
Hunters Pa

So, I pulled the trigger and bought a Traeger at the Fred Hall Show. I received all the "extras" via UPS, but had not heard anything regarding shipping of the grill itself. So I called in on Friday and multiple calls later, time spent in the queue to get a person and customer service reps that could not find me in their system, they tell me the grill I ordered is on backorder and they have no idea when it will ship.

Then they tell me it is the "Canada version" and they have other model numbers for the same grill and would get back to me on Friday or, latest, Monday with an update.

I ended up calling yesterday afternoon as I had not heard anything. More shuffling, time in queue multiple times, on hold for 8 minutes and then cut off, having to dial back in and wait in line again. Person told me they would call back in 40 minutes. I called back 2 hours later and they left for the day.

A supervisor called me today to follow up. They still don't have an estimated ship date. She is the 7th person I talked to on this.

I'm not looking for anything free

I'm not asking for expedited shipping

I paid in full and was charged the same day.

All I want is to be kept informed and know when to expect it to ship

This had better be an awesome freaking grill, a hell of a lot better than the customer service department. They have all been courteous and professional, but 7 different stories from 7 different people.
Hunters Pa is offline   Reply With Quote