View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 05:40 PM   #17
Caffeind

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnbykr2 View Post
that was a fun day OTW, as most are even when it is slow, although it was a bit lack luster due to the fact that Matt forgot to charge his radio, so we missed out on the usual constant back round comedic chatter...
Yah that's why I just left early Nice meeting you. See ya next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyMatt View Post
I need a spare radio, just to make sure I can entertain all day long!
A box of cigars will work too....for celebrating and for smoke signals when your radio dies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Cuda View Post
Nice butts guys....I'm a south bayer and have fished that area por nada for months at a time....nice work.
Been there too..and my luck is bound to run out soon, but the new boat is providing some good juju thus far!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReelNasty View Post
Congrats on the Hali....I wanted to meet up for this trip, but had to watch the kids..looks like Matt stuck with fishing this time and didn't take you on one of his magical voyages.
Sundays is usually a no-no for me as the wifey has standing Sunday morn plans...but I bartered and got a sitter set up. Glad I did! Hope to meet ya on another one. BTW, Do Matt's Magical Voyages involve rainbows or unicorns? If so, I'm gonna pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amish Ed View Post
Good job on the PB and thanks for the report.
Thanks, Ed...and thanks for the DP reports, makes me wanna head that way very soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregAndrew View Post
Nice one!! I have almost forgot what they look like.
Thanks, sir! That's just plain scary to hear you're not catchin'...yet makes me feel all the more lucky for hangin' the last few that I have there. Hopefully see ya out there again soon.
Caffeind is offline   Reply With Quote