View Single Post
Old 09-21-2016, 03:00 PM   #17
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDROB View Post
I just checked my work schedule and I am off this entire trip!

Anyone going have room for me and my yak?

What would you gestimate the total cost for this trip to be Bob?
1. Waiting for Maghigeer to confirm, I might have or can make room for you to ride with me..

2. Actual dates would be 30 Dec to Gonzaga for NYE pariy. Return to San Diego 13th of Jan 2017.

3. Cost ??? Fuel, my truck round trip around $400-$450. Split 3 ways about $150 each plus your meals, drinks, tackle, I would guess total per should be about $300 each if we do dogs, burgers, fish, burritos and the like. You would be resposible for one to two days meals. We should each do breakfast and dinner on our day to keep it fair and easier for all. A restaurant might do it if available., depends on where we are. I would expect fish for dinner most days and eggs, pancakes, etc for breakfst. Breakfast burritos anyone??? Bring your snacks for a fishing lunch on your yak or the beach. Water will be important so we will need to bring it all with us.

4. A lot will depend on how many are coming, and their trucks. I should be able to carry, You, Mahigeer, Me, our yaks, and our gear, food and drinks too.

5. Breakfast can be done the evening before and set aside for the morning so whoever wanted to get an early start could pick it up and head out, we did this the last Gonzaga trip and it worked great.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN

Last edited by makobob; 09-21-2016 at 03:34 PM.
makobob is offline   Reply With Quote