View Single Post
Old 11-07-2015, 01:43 PM   #4
jorluivil

I've been using a Sabiki 250 for about a year now, I had a custom rig made with 3 hooks instead of the standard 5 hook rig. I didn't realize it until my credit card bill came in but it appears that I was charged the following:

1. $4.00 'custom rig' fee
2. $2.00 per hook removal. I'm assuming this was due to the fact that they had to take a Sabiki 500 and turn it into a Sabiki 250. I'm still trying to figure out why its called a 250 if it has 3 hooks.
3. $3.57 custom packaging fee. I'm assuming this also has to due with the fact that they only had baggies for the 500 in stock and had to order 'custom bags' for the 250. Why the f*ck couldn't they just stick it in a 500 baggie.

Anyway, a few days after I received my order I was invited to attend a Park Enterprises - How to Sabiki show which took place live on the waters of The Sewer. The performance of the 500 was second to none, the 250 was at best, good. After a side by side comparison of the 500 and 250 I noticed the following:

1. The eyeballs on one of the the shrimp were cross sided
2. Two of the three shrimp had 1 tail and the other had a half a tail but it was blue
3. All of the hooks appeared to be Knotless hooks
4. The beads weren't fishing beads, they had a foul smell and appeared to be......I'm sure you can figure that one out.

My Review Ratings:
Product Appearance: C-
Product Effectiveness: C+
Packaging: A
Quality of Line: F, I had to tie my own hooks, line was not included
Quality of Hooks: C
Durability: B
Price: D+
Overall rating: D++

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote