Thread: LJ 10/01 am
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 06:55 AM   #7
madscientist

Here's your pic Kurt. Sorry it took me a while to get it posted.

After you split a spot of yellows came up where you had called me in. Had one strong run-off on the greenie that Mr. H kindly provided but it came unbuttoned after 30seconds. Saw a couple on the surface but couldn't get them to stick. Did have a keeper ling in the morning, he was delicious in a champagne sauce.

Sunday I went to the pier for bait since Sat it seemed that the greenies were essential. Sardines and greens were moving around with schools of baby lizards. Got a few of all three and headed to the corner. Also got this maczilla. Wow.

Saw one surface disturbance on my way over but by the time I was in iron range it was gone. Long story short, nothing but a couple of short ling and lots of frustrating bottom hang ups/break offs. Wind built early, then died down. Usual Sunday idiots out in force. I definitely think the Sunday pber crowd is worse than the Sat crowd, seems like a higher moron quotient. I think I had a run in with a grown up psychopup. In fact, I think he remembers me because he wouldn't leave me alone, though he didn't steal my bait. No sign of tail.
madscientist is offline   Reply With Quote