View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 10:34 AM   #16
Fiskadoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royak View Post
Scripps Institute of Oceanography, is largely dependent on enviro-foundation grant money to "study" subjects that will serve the agenda of those foundations. It may be science, but it's mostly political science.
LMAO!!! Mighty BIG BLUE FONT you got there!!

Thanks for that info.

Has it ever occurred to you that you are insulting a shitload of people that actually have done a shitload of work for us over the years, and whose research has greatly benefited fisherman?

I'll be sure and tell my friends at Scripps that just happen to be marine biologists that those interesting topics they are studying like Thresher Shark, and Tuna migration, are just part of a eco freak agenda and only political science.

What's next are you going to demand we close down the seabass hatcheries because they get grants as well? I'm just asking because those hatcheries and the associated Gill Net Ban were pushed for by the very same scientists your slandering seems to really have improved our seabass fishing in the last decade.

Speaking of the last decade.... aren't you the same Royak from the Allcoast political board? That board and the constant conflicts it's spawned did wonders for that site.

If so good to see you on a board that has something that actually has something to do with fishing. I mean I've always wondered if you actually fish. Or if you just go from fishing website to fishing website posting political stuff.

I mean it seems to me...

Though you play lip service to fishing, your posts are largely dependent on your political agenda, and though it may seem to be fishing related, it's mostly just politics.

Then again I guess trolling IS fishing related.

Last edited by Fiskadoro; 04-23-2011 at 11:19 AM.
Fiskadoro is offline   Reply With Quote