Thread: Going Off?
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 08:04 PM   #30
Kahouna

I was late getting there (8:30). Getting out there was as good as any other low wave day. There was enough bait around to put some in my bucket. Sometime into the day, the wind picked up and the waves started the gentle cycle. My GPS said I was drifting about a mile an hour and I had trouble keeping my bait down. If anyone else was out there, they experienced the same thing I did. That's my report for the day.

To follow on some of the other comments here... I call myself about as green as it gets. I've been out there more times than I care to count for the space in my freezer. I've brought one fish home in the year+ I've been going out. I have nothing to offer in advice that isn't already seeded throughout the search function. My post count is low because I don't have anything viable to offer. Do I lurk? You betcha. There is some top notch advice here in black and white if you can read. The guys/gals here are all smiles on the water and will give you the bait out of their livewell if you are having trouble getting your own. Asking advice on the water for me has always been positive and some day it will click and I might be able to show a picture of something that can go in my freezer besides macs. Now, where did my tissues go...
Kahouna is offline   Reply With Quote