View Single Post
Old 07-14-2016, 07:18 PM   #7
pingpangdang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Hill View Post
I like the recumbent bike style of peddling over the back and forth of the mirage drive which would be a big reason for me to go this route. I've been looking at the Native Slayer also. Since my rotator cuff decided to start acting up again it looks like I will have to make the choice sooner than later. I'm going out of Newport this weekend for a long paddle so I will see how much this shoulder is going to act up but I do like the looks of this Old Town, I guess I will have to sell one of my toys. I do hate the weight of these peddle kayaks. Why can't they make them 20lbs lighter?
Agree...lighter would be nice.

79lbs with no seat and drive. Here is a more thorough walk through. https://youtu.be/xYxmDVhrcuk

A lot of space behind the seat for a bait tank and fish. Built in dry box...seat looks simple to adjust along with rudder controls that look solid. This thing looked pretty stable too in other videos standing up in it on calm water.

Made in U.S.A.

I figure I'll just build this thread for the bwe archives for someone shopping for a new kayak in a few months. I'm still interested....

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Last edited by pingpangdang; 07-14-2016 at 07:44 PM.
pingpangdang is offline   Reply With Quote