View Single Post
Old 07-29-2016, 02:07 PM   #15
pingpangdang

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabloDan View Post
This new PDL system, the body looks like a modified Ocean Kayak BG Prowler 2, I know it's the same parent company to old town. But, is the Predetaor PDL suitable as a kayak a noob like me to learn on. The only experience I have is fishing with the guys from HOW. (BTW, my son and I are having a BLAST at theses events)

I have a back injury on the mend, so traditional paddle is a bit trying and pain recovery after an event is a bit. (But it doesn't take away from the experience).

Your positive input is greatly appreciated.
Dan, not sure if you are in SD but best bet is to test them at the nearest oex. A lot of the new icast peddle drives won't hit the streets til fall or early next year. If you have a bad back test them out in the water and support the local kayak suppliers. Some folks here are cool enough to let you try and even borrow a kayak same goes at the launch.

Might want to sit in one for at least an hour or whatever your normal fishing duration is. Don't forget about weight loading and unloading and how you will do that ....that will jack your back too

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
pingpangdang is offline   Reply With Quote