View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 12:12 PM   #70
Matt
Support your local pangas

Malibu Johnny

I assure you it's a legit fish.....

I have nothing against ya man, but why not use the ignore button if you don't want to read about Josh or other people you dislike???

In these times of the impending MLPA doom, why try and divide people?
I just don't get what your trying to acheive and I certainly don't have to either, it's your opinion and you are certainly entitled to it and have every right to express your opinion...but why don't you use the PM and talk to him directly? Like my mom always used to say "if you don't have anything nice to say it why say it?" Do everyone a favor in the respect that if you have negative things to say to someone take it to the PM feature and handle it that way.

This is a public forum and you certainly have your right to post however you would like although I think in the general opinion of the board if you have something negative and personal to say to someone you shouldn't do it openly on the forum.

Just my 2 and 1/2 cents on the matter. I have nothing against you Malibu Johnny as you have never said anything mean to me or about me that I am aware of and please don't mistake this a hateful post towards you just merely a suggestion to stop the division of a somewhat fragmented community as it is now anyway. I have no idea if you and Josh have had words before or have some personal battle going on, nor do I want to know it is not my business. I am just personally tired of all the negative things on fishing boards regardless of who put them there. Smile and go fish everybody!!!

OR

Post some fish pics of the ones you have caught and smile and realize that it's just fishing!

Last edited by Matt; 07-27-2009 at 12:26 PM.