View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 09:04 PM   #44
Whizz Bang

Quote:
Originally Posted by forefrazier View Post
Mike:

Since you are being so kind as to donate your product to the Moyer Tourney, the least I could do is spend a couple hours of my time toward this...Images and my take on the design below:

Since you guys work with metal and are most likely going to make other items other than gaffs in the future my idea was a cool looking fish logo that could be used as a base. Fonts and type content can easily be changed around. I know you were asking for skull and "gaff" bones but I think that has been "played out" and a simple design will lean toward a cleaner more professional appearance. They will also allow for flexibility in printing, engraving and using the same logo for other items.

Thanks,
Steve
Forefrazier,

Your design is awesome, I have no design skills but what if you angled the front of the fish to the same style as the fins/tail (that same angular/metallic look) and made the SESSA part of the feeshes skeleton? This would work best with design #2, and could be as simple as enlarging the font to take up most of the body.

Its easy to comment from the sidelines and like I said I have no design skills whatsoever, but I think you are onto something great with or without any changes.

-Eric
Whizz Bang is offline   Reply With Quote